Rationality with emotions
As the cost of commercializing and maintaining a healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical product continues to rise, increasing the potential for in-market success is critical.
Taking a more disciplined and customer-driven approach to biobrand marketing strategy development – in segmentation, targeting, positioning and messaging – can lead to competitive advantage and increased return on investment.
Lifescience and healthcare companies call us to improve their competitive positioning.
For over a decade, Baxium Health Science has helped position and reposition a broad array of “biobrands,” from breakthrough therapies to established blockbuster drugs, across pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and hospital service suppliers.
Why Baxium Health Science?
- 15-year track record of building strong brands and businesses
- Market-driven, customer-centric approach for improved strategic decision-making
- Consultant skills encompass strategic consulting, business operations and classic agency/ marketing
- Success in positioning dozens of brands, across consumer and B2B categories
- Collaborative process that streamlines timelines, facilitates buy-in and results in skills transference
- Our work balances strategic marketing and practical application to build brands and grow businesses
What Clients Say
“When I think of the future, I think of Baxium HealthScience.”
Senior Director, Global pharmaceutical company, US based
“The actual sales numbers provided are among the most reliable in the industry.”
Senior Director, Japanese major pharmaceutical company
“Baxium Health Science has unique data.
Customer Behaviour, Demographics, Industry Pattern…”
Market Research Manager, European major pharmaceutical company
“I find Baxium HealthScience increases my productivity by allowing analyses much more quickly and thoroughly than I previously was able to do. I think you have put together a great tool. It is clear that you have a great understanding of how to conduct company/therapeutic area analyses and have included that knowledge in Baxium Health Science.”
Vijay Khare Marketing Manager
“Terrific information on Doctors and Distribution and full of Ideas”
Healthcare banker, European investment bank